Wednesday 28 May 2014

Heart wrenching adoration Part-45

Khushi’s POV

“So what happened to lavanya?” I asked. It was twilight and Akash, Arnav and Payal di were sitting around me chattering.

“Well she has been sent to juvenile jail, though it wasn’t a pretty sight...I mean with her parents. They were in full denial mode that their daughter could do anything that horrible and her mom even fainted! I feel so bad for her parents.” Akash murmured, his voice mingled with disgust and pity.

“Its all my fault! Had it not been for me, lavanya would never have...” Arnav began, his voice breaking twice but I interrupted him fiercely.

“Of course its not your fault Arnav! Don’t you dare blame yourself for whatever she did, not unless you can truly help your natural charisma and face of Adonis!” I yelled, unthinkingly and their reactions were instantaneous.

“What?” I asked self-consciously, unable to make of anything from Akash and di’s relentless, smug stares and the faint blush that covered Arnav’s cheeks.

“WOW!” Bhai you are truly on progress!” Akash exclaimed.

“Natural charisma! Face of Adonis!” Di giggled and that’s when my senses kicked in and I blushed ten shades of red. Holy crap! I didn’t actually say that out loud!

“I think we should give you both some privacy for a while!” Akash grinned evilly before dragging a still-giggling Payal di out of the room.

I stared determinedly at the floor, felling so awfully embarrassed! 

“Adonis huh?” Arnav teased, his voice light and I blushed even more if that were even possible.

“I didn’t know that you had such high regards for my appeal!” He continued and his teasing snapped me into perspective, flaring my anger.

“ And I didn’t know that you had such strong romantic feelings for me!” I spat and regretted my impromptu reaction immediately as Arnav flushed and his eyes-widened.

“Wh...what did you say?” He gasped.

“I...uh.. nothing of much relevance.” I blubbered, lowering my head.

What was with me and babbling today like an idiot? I had promised myself that I wouldn’t bring the fact that I heard Arnav say ‘I love you’ to me over and over again as he thought I was unconscious to his notice!

“Khushi don’t lie to me!” He said severely, his voice rising a few octave in his embarrassment and nervousness.

“Did you hear...I mean were you able to make out what was going on...” Arnav trailed of suggestively and I sighed.

He knew that I had heard him confess and even if I tried to refute him, that wouldn’t be of much avail as he’d catch me immediately. It was better to spill.
“Yes, I could hear everything though I couldn’t move my body at all. I was totally numb!” I murmured, still not meeting his gaze.

Arnav groaned and immediately got up walking out of the room.I felt a strong sense of loss as he started to get out of the room and I immediately reached out for him! Embarrassment be damned, I wanted him beside me now!

“Arnav you don’t really walk out on a girl whom you confessed your love without hearing her response!”I growled at him playfully and he immediately spun around and rushed to my side, his handsome face expectant!

“Arnav... I love you too!” I breathed closing my eyes and remembering all those moments that we had spent together. They maybe inconsequential for others, but those simple moments were the foundation of our relationship. 

I didn’t open my eyes, but I felt the mattress sag as Arnav settled beside me and pulled me in a loving embrace, kissing my forehead. It felt so peaceful, so right! The world disappeared for me except for him and his loving touch.

“I love you too my beautiful khushi!” He whispered in my ears and my heart exploded with love for this beautiful boy.

We had found out eternal love!

8 years later

Arnav’s POV

“Arnav where are you taking me?” Khushi whined, pouting slightly and I smiled. Patience wasn’t at all khushi’s thing!

“Patience my love!” I murmured in her ears as I guided my blindfolded khushi inside the elevator.

I stared at her beautiful face to calm my nerves. This was going to be the most monumental moment of our lives and I wanted it to be just perfect.

“Arnav are we in an elevator!” She asked perplexed and I smiled.

“Yes sweetheart!” I replied shortly. Khushi had been trying to get me to spill about what I had planned for her to be a surprise and no way in the hell I was going to let her succeed!

The doors of the elevator opened and I took her in the empty room, our footsteps echoing. A gentle breeze ruffled our hair as I took her to the viewer’s point of the Eiffel tower, over-looking the sprawling city of love-Paris!

“Arnav what...” She began, as I proceeded to untie her blindfold, but stopped short as she saw the beauty of the scene in front of her.

“Oh my God! This is so beautiful!” She whispered, her face awed.

I smoothly took out the small velvet box from my pocket and knelt on one knee in front of her. Khushi gasped when she noticed my position.

“Khushi, I loved you since the very second I laid my eyes on you with my heart, mind and soul. You are my heart, my breath, my reason to live. I can’t spend even a second without you. Not even a lifetime is enough for me to love you...to show you how dearly I love you!  I want to be mine in every way possible! I want to cherish you forever. Will you marry me?” I asked, looking up at her beautiful, breath-taking face.

She looked overwhelmed and her eyes shown with love so deep that I was rendered breathless. Her angel-like face was glowing!

“Yes!” She whispered quietly, still I heard and never had been any word so pleasing to hear.

“Thank you!” I whispered, sliding the engagement ring in the third finger of her left hand and kissing it.

I got up and she threw herself in my arm, her lips crushing mine and her hands snaking up to grip my hair as my hands slipped on to her waist.
Through all tryst and turmoil that we had faced throughout our lives, the endless battle of jealousy, anger and agony, our love had emerges unscathed and victorious.

So, beneath the velvety canopy of twinkling stars, in the city of love, we found out happily ever after through our Heart Wrenching Adoration!

                                                                  THE  END

                                              Love    is   anterior   to   life,
                                               Posterior   to   death,
                                              Initial    of    creation,  and
                                              The   exponent   of  breath!
                                                                  Emily Dickinson.
                                                            
                                                             Acknowledgment

So, here I end my story ‘Heart Wrenching Adoration’! My special thanks and all the credit for this story goes to Nuts4arshi di, Smruti, Sc12345 di, Rasagna , Shravaya, Sa_arshi di and khushifan di, who encouraged me through their kind words throughout. Thank you so much guys for being so supportive and patient with me and letting go of all the mistakes in my writing. I’m indebted to your guys forever and I truly wish I could give you all big hugs!

I’d also like to thank Priyanka, Anonymous and all others who ever commented on my story. Please forgive me if I’m missing out any names.

I also want to request you guys to drop your e-mail id in the comments section and the unregistered users may do so by using Anonymous. The reson for my request is that I won’t be writing any story from now on for at least this year as it is my 12th. This year is so crucial for me from studies point of view and I couldn’t keep on writing now.

I’ve my coaching classes all seven days of the week and that too for four hours(C.P.T and 12th combined ). So, you can understand that after 5 hours of school and 4 hours of coaching I can’t possibly update!

I’m so sorry for this guys and I’m going to miss you all a lot and trust me taking this decision wasn’t easy on me at all, but I don’t have any option. But I promise to resume my writing at the earliest and I will inform you guys through mail when I do so. When I come back, I may in fact have a surprise for you guys if things go on as they are!

So, please, please, please drop your e-mail ids guys!

Love,

Akansha


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely story !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i understand akansha !!!! i loved ur story !!!!!!!!!! all the best for ur studies !! tc :D
    shraviyasaravanan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. :'(:'( I'm sad this story ended, iwas sooo attached to this story im gonna miss this soo much and thank u thank u very much for writing this beautiful story dear. Gonna miss u very much dear, but I do understand coz i've too just finished my 12th class but do inform me when u write another story here's my email id smrutip137@gmail.com. and all the very best for ur 12th class journey. Love u ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it ended..?? That was too soon Akansha :( I was hoping to read more lovely Arshi moments. & u not gonna update for a whole year :( :( :( Gonna miss u dearly yaar. But well, studies are imp too and 12th std is the foundation of our future endeavours so best of luck :) But don't 4gt to mail as soon as u r bak with another sexy story. My email id is neetuy.267@gmail.com
    Bye :( Lots and lots of love and best wishes..& don't 4gt me even wen u b'cum a big hot-shot writer some day in future, which u most definitely will ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. & thanx for acknowledging me :) That was really sweet and I'll always be there to support you and luv ur stories. And THANKS TO YOU for giving such beautiful stories to us. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was an awesome story and I did not miss a single word.thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story & please inform me when u start writing again. bhavithakakumanu@ gmail.com is my email id.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was really a beautiful story and i really loved it..i have not expectd the end so soon.. But i understand your sitution..i will wait for your new story....my id is kiran.rawat60@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a Lot for a Teen story on our arshi..i loved the concept and your descriptions..

    BTW all the best for your exams..I am also a CA..do keep in touch in case you need any help..email id dayavanti@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ending is amazing, at first i m sad as you ended this but your exams are more important. All the best for this year. my email: sairasagna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome story - just read the whole thing in one shot!! Will check out the other links you have as well. My email ID is rmehrotra20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully written story... just read the whole chunk at one go...! Wonderful... Just loved every bit of it...!
    Khushifan

    ReplyDelete